
The designer provided this statement at GC's request:
"My name is Richard Caceres. This fall was my last quarter at UCLA, and I just finished the Design | Media Arts major. My projects have mostly focused on interactivity (web, games and software) and sound, but last year I became interested in print design. I enjoyed making these posters, because I love this music. In the poster designs, I tried to convey a sense of consonance/dissonance rules/chance and noise/beauty."




Sorry for the brief holdup everyone. A few orders of business:
1. We need to select 3-4 of these that we would use for publicity. So vote please. Send me which ones you like and in what order via email and I'll post the results on the blog after I have received all the votes.
2. After we have chosen which we would like we will need to print so I will need an as yet undetermined amount from everyone (don't worry it won't be much)
We can also post opinions here...please while you're at it also make some suggestions to the Wardrobe post below.
ReplyDeleteI think all of these are gorgeous, but am particularly partial to #1, 2, 3 and 5, in that order.
I like #2, #1 and #5.
ReplyDeleteI think the first two create a sense of cool meditative sophistication while the rest seem primitive. Considering the nature of our final group piece, I think we should print more of those.
#2, 4, and 5 for me.
ReplyDeleteI like 5, 1, 2, and 4, in that order, I think. (is the background of #5 a real resonance pattern?)
ReplyDelete1 and 2 in no order.
ReplyDelete