Click to hear the Recital
Click to Read the Program and Program Notes
Quartet for Oboe and Strings (2004) Ellen Taaffe Zwilich (b. 1939)
I.
Adam Frary, oboe
Michelle Sheehy, violin
Ian Lee, viola
Isabelle Fromme, cello
Michelle Sheehy, violin
Chris Baechtel, bass
Jillian Lopez, harp
Alaina Stark, harp
Matthew LeFebvre, vibraphone
Fin de Siglo (1995) Maximo Diego Pujol (b. 1957)
I. Andante tranquillo
II. Allegro
II. Allegro
Seamus Byrne, guitar
Angel Mendez, guitar
Kyle Hurlbert, guitar
The Consolation of Rain (2015) David Bruce (b. 1970)
III. Sensuous and mellow
IV. Playful
Thacher Schreiber, oboe
Matthew LeFebvre, percussion
Jillian Lopez, harp
Isabelle Fromme, cello
Maya (2000) Ian Clarke (b. 1964)
Matt Origel, flute
Luke Candias, flute
Lukasz Yoder, piano
Sonata for Piano and Cello (1957) George Walker (1922 - 2018)
I. Allegro passionato II. Sostenuto
III. Allegro
I. Allegro passionato II. Sostenuto
III. Allegro
Benji Fleischacker, cello
Brandon Zhou, piano
Like the lily (2000) Frances White (b. 1960)
Lorenna Garcia, viola
Chris Baechtel, double bass
Feuilles à travers les cloches (1998) Tristan Murail (b. 1947)
Katie Lang, flute
Alisa Khodos, violin
Benji Fleischacker, cello
Justin Pai, piano
Memoria (2003) Esa-Pekka Salonen (b. 1958)
William Adams, flute/alto flute
Thacher Schreiber, oboe/english horn
Darren Liou, clarinet
Iona Pay, bassoon
Matthew Rasmussen, bassoon/contrabassoon